Here is Guanhua Chen (陈冠华). I am an assistant professor in the Department of Statistics and Data Science in Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech). I received Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong in 2022, under the supervision of Prof. Jia Pan and Prof. Wenping Wang. I obtained the Bachelor and Master degree from Tsinghua University in 2012 and 2014, respectively. I was a research intern in Microsoft Research Asia and Huawei Noah’s Ark Lab. Currently, I am the reviewer for top AI conferences like ACL, EMNLP, and NAACL. My research interests are natural language processing (NLP) and applied machine learning, such as pretrained model, multimodal AI, clinical NLP, etc.
Positions available: I am looking for self-motivated PostDoc/PhD/Master students to join our lab. If you are interested, please send me an email with your CV and transcripts. For your reference, here are the latest information of the PhD and Master application process of this year.
- 2023.05 – One long paper is accepted by the ACL 2023 main conference.
- 2022.10 – One short paper is accepted by the Findings of EMNLP 2022.
- 2022.10 – One long paper is accepted by the EMNLP 2022 main conference.
- 2022.02 – One long paper is accepted by the ACL 2022 main conference.
- 2021.08 – One long paper is accepted by the EMNLP 2021 main conference.
mCLIP: Multilingual CLIP via Cross-lingual Transfer
- Guanhua Chen, Lu Hou, Yun Chen, Wenliang Dai, Lifeng Shang, Xin Jiang, Qun Liu, Jia Pan, Wenping Wang
- In Proceedings of ACL 2023 (CCF A, long paper)
Multilingual Sentence Transformer as A Multilingual Word Aligner
- Weikang Wang*, Guanhua Chen*, Hanqing Wang, Yue Han, Yun Chen.
- In Findings of EMNLP 2022 (CCF B, short paper) [pdf]
XLM-D: Decorate Cross-lingual Pre-training Model as Non-Autoregressive Neural Machine Translation
- Yong Wang, Shilin He, Guanhua Chen†, Yun Chen, Daxin Jiang†.
- In Proceedings of EMNLP 2022 (CCF B, long paper) [pdf]
Towards Making the Most of Cross-Lingual Transfer for Zero-Shot Neural Machine Translation
Zero-shot Cross-lingual Transfer of Neural Machine Translation with Multilingual Pretrained Encoders
Lexically Constrained Neural Machine Translation with Explicit Alignment Guidance
Accurate Word Alignment Induction from Neural Machine Translation
Lexical-Constraint-Aware Neural Machine Translation via Data Augmentation
- 2018.09, Hong Kong PhD Fellowship, Research Grant Council of Hong Kong
- 2018.09, Y.S. and Christabel Lung Postgraduate Scholarship, The University of Hong Kong
- 2012.06, Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis of Tsinghua University
- 2012.06, Excellent Graduate Student of Tsinghua University
(Last updated on May. 9, 2023)